Tuesday 19 June 2012

Editors Vic



Following on from yesterday's plug for Writers Victoria, I thought I would also give Editors Vic a plug. I also joined them this year when I started the Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing. Like Writers Victoria, their membership rates are quite reasonable. You get regular email newsletters with heaps of interesting information and articles. They also run regular dinner meetings in the Melbourne CBD. I went to my first one a couple of weeks ago with an editor friend. They had a panel about freelancing as an editor. Very interesting discussion, and a great chance to network with other editors. For a very reasonable price they put on dinner as well. Editors Vic also keep you updated with employment opportunities, and they run training courses. Good stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment